1. It is power source type which is characterised by large pressure, stable linear speed and little fault.
2. It adopts wide column design, featuring good mechanical rigidity and stable processing.
3. SUP adopts three-layer design with good rigidity and parallel precision in processing could be controlled within 0.02m/m. The price is several times cheaper than comparatively large punching machines.
4. It enjoys big stroke and can press with high force in the whole stroke. Adopting low pressure when unloading and high pressure when loading is also available.
5. With safety design concept, it has safety devices, such as two hands start pushbutton, emergency stop button. It is also featured by adjustable time of stopping approach, auto and hand-operated electrical circuit design for regulating molds as well as upper and lower limit switches for adjusting the stroke.
6. It is functioned by auto out-feed/unloading and air cooling system.
It is used for flanging, shearing/cutting, punching and compression jointing of sheet metal.