TAITIAN manufactures and markets complete production lines for SMC composite production industry.
TAITIAN is expert in forming technology and offers good quality SMC sheets, SMC dies, SMC moulding presses and mould heating system. TAITIAN warmly welcome customer's visit for inspection of trial production carried out in the factory before delivery.
SMC composite molding presses are tailor made as per specifications and requirements provided by customers.
1) The press is available up to 6000 Tons capacity as per customers' requirements. Each press is subjected to rigorous simulation through FEA (Finite Element Analysis) design testing before manufacturing. Stress testing software for structural rigidity is utilized to ensure each press to meet demanding standards. High capacity press is preferred in H Frame structure.
2) Advanced and systemized Taiwan hydraulic system, Taiwan TWOWAY integrated cartridge valve oil circuit allow little fault, low noise level, minor reversing impact but high reliability.
3) Eight sides of brass guide rails of full stroke length not only ensure high accuracy but also allow easy adjustment of slide leveling.
4) The press is well equipped with safety devices as per CE standards, like two-side locking devices and CE Mark light curtain protection sensors. Mitsubishi PLC and 7 / 10 inch Taiwan Weinview touch screen make the machine easy for operation and specification adjustable.
5) Compression molding press is equipped with advanced technique of adjustable air breathing system. The slow opening after the curing point helps in avoiding jerk movement.
6) The press is featured by slow decompression to eliminate hydraulic shock, RAM pre-fill system with side cylinders for fast closing speed and proportional valving for controlling closing speed and compression rate.
7) Each press is manufactured under strict quality control management with good quality components from France, Japan, Germany, USA and Taiwan to assure the best performance and accuracy.
1) Touch Screen Display (HMI)
2) Heating available by Electric Heaters / Heat Transfer Oil / Steam
3) Trolley / Moving Bolster for easy die change
4) Damper cylinders for anti-shock while stamping
5) Water Cooler / Refrigerated Oil Chiller
6) Mould Stripping Device
7) Air breathing design as per request
8) Accumulators for fast speed and low energy consumption
9) Mitsubishi PLC / Siemens PLC
Compression moulding press is specially designed for composite production industry, like moulding of SMC/BMC/DMC/FRP.
Different applications of the press include the following: SMC sanitary wares, SMC electric box, satellite dish, biogas digester, SMC auto parts and more.