- Model NO.: TT-SZ100T/SP
- Specification: Customize
- Trademark: TAITIAN
- Origin: Xiamen, China
Advanced Taiwan technology is adopted in TAITIAN press machines thanks to a senior Taiwan engineer who has been dedicating himself to research and development of hydraulic system for more than 40 years.
TAITIAN is manufacturing H Frame and Four Column structures presses that are widely applied in different industries.
1) The press is available up to 2000 Ton capacity as per customer's individual specifications and requirements. Each press is designed through Finite Element Structural Analysis and optimization to assure high strength and rigidity. High capacity press is preferred in H Frame structure.
2) The press is equipped with advanced and systemized Taiwan hydraulic system featuring oil leakage resistance, anti-vibration, low energy consumption, low noise level and easy maintenance.
3) Eight sides of brass guide rails of full stroke length not only ensure high accuracy but also allow easy adjustment of slide leveling.
4) The press fully meets CE safety requirements. Two side locking cylinders lock the slide when it reaches top position. And two sets of light curtain sensors are fitted in the front and rear that will stop the machine when human body carelessly enters the working area.
5) Mitsubishi PLC and 7 / 10 inch Taiwan Weinview touch screen make the machine easy for operation and specification adjustable.
6) Each press is manufactured under strict quality control management with good quality components from France, Japan, Germany, USA and Taiwan to assure the best performance and accuracy.
1. Moving Bolster
2. 90 Degree or 180 Degree Turnover Upper Table
3. T-slots on slide and bolster
|Technical Specification of Hydraulic Die Spotting Press 100 Tons|
|2||Max. Working Pressure||MPa||20|
|4||Main Ram Stroke||mm||750|
|5||Main Ram Diameter||mm||250|
|10||Heightfrom worktable to floor||mm||730|
|12||Total Weight (approx.)||Ton||8|
|13||External Dimension (L*W*H)||mm||1888×3070×4197|
|Presses can be customizedas per specifications and requirements provided.|